Sitting in my little corner of the earth, sipping my earl grey tea from my favourite teacup and working on my blog as usual, I received a notification! Oh wow! What is this all about? I asked myself curiously. I have been nominated to receive the Liebster blog award by the lovely Onyi. What a pleasure!
After excitedly perusing the internet to find some more details about the award, it was quite heartwarming to understand the concept behind the award.
Oh no, it is not your average speech giving, plaque pumping in the air, name inscribing on the wall of fame type of award.
It is an award that only exists on the internet and is given to bloggers by bloggers. I like to call it the camaraderie of bloggers.
Thank you Onyi for the liebster blog award nomination.
Answers to Onyi’s questions below:
1. Favourite food?
I love anything sweet or spicy! I do not have a specific favourite food. I used to in the past but I have now gotten bored of them seeing as I am continuously metamorphosing. The one thing I know I won’t be putting in my mouth is Marmite!
2. Favourite place?
This has to be my woman cave, I’m surrounded by my favourite things, the peace and calmness gives me unadulterated joy.
3. Dream job?
To run a youth centre developing the minds of young adults as one of my projects. I love young minds as they are so precious and porous. If children are the leaders of tomorrow, I would love to give them the tools to lead.
4. Favourite season?
Spring!! The bloom is gorgeously soothing. The leaves gradually changing, the kaleidoscope of colours makes my year.
5. Three things you can’t live without?
Internet, Books and Cheesecake.
The internet, in my opinion, is the greatest tool invented so far. The possibilities are limitless and cheesecake is the perfect 50/50 combination of fat and sugar that tricks my brain every time to think a little bit more won’t hurt. Books are my favourite thing!
6. Three qualities you love about yourself?
Resilience, Giving, Creative mind.
I believe I can do all things and I am always honestly willing to try hard.
7. Three things you want out of life?
Long life, MBE from the Queen, World Peace.
Long life to achieve my goals and to experience life with all the future technological inventions.
An MBE would be such an honour and world peace would allow for the much-needed development of the World.
8. Top tip for staying motivated?
I remind myself of what success looks, smells, and tastes like. That gets me jumping right out of bed and pushing hard.
9. Favourite book?
MIND IS THE MASTER. It’s truly amazing! A game changer that has turned my life around 360 degrees.
10. Lover or fighter?
I’m a lover, all day, every day!
11. What you want to be remembered for?
Inspiring people to enjoy life more whilst harnessing and developing their innate skills.
The Liebster blog award rules are as follows;
1. Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog
2. Answer the nominators 11 questions
3. Nominate 5-11 upcoming blogs who you believe deserve this award and include their links
4. Create 11 new questions for your nominees to answer and notify those nominees via social media account or blog
My Nominees for the prestigious Liebster Blog Award are:
My questions are:
1) Who is the most influential person in your life?
2) What do you consider to be the most unique aspect of yourself?
3) Favourite Book?
4) What is your greatest achievement so far?
5) What makes you happy?
6) What is your most prized possession?
7) What do you do for leisure?
8) What would you like to have achieved by the end of the year?
9) If you could live anywhere in the world, where would that be?
10) What would you like to be remembered for?
11) 3 words that best describe you?
Remember to pay it forward guys, I look forward to reading all your answers 🙂