ditch the calorie laden, sugar filled, fat swirled cookie today, not forever- oh no, I won’t dare advise such! But just for today, you can.
Don’t worry, all the goodies will be chucked into this cookie- pinky promise.
- 1 Apple
- 1 Tablespoon Peanut butter
- 1 Tablespoon Chocolate chips
- 1 Tablespoon Almonds
- 1 Tablespoon Shredded Coconut
- Wash your apple and remove the core with a corer.
- Slice your apple into rings, as evenly as possible.
- Spread peanut butter on one side with a spatula and go crazy topping your slice with chocolate chips, coconut and seeds.
- Voila, enjoy!
A serving of peanut butter has 3 mg of the powerful antioxidant vitamin E, 49 mg of bone-building magnesium, 208 mg of muscle-friendly potassium, and 0.17 mg of immunity-boosting vitamin B6.
Dark Chocolate Chip
Dark Chocolate is a powerful source of antioxidants.
Almonds contain lots of healthy fats, fiber, protein, magnesium and vitamin E. They can also reduce hunger and promote weight loss.
There you have it, yummy apple cookies, this can revolutionize your energy levels and the way your day turns out- I can testify in court.
Give it a go and let us know how you get on in the comments below, patiently waiting…
With Love Always,